A complete mechanical engineering partner
We believe in a relationship of support with a complete, flexible and practical service
A service covering all stages of mechanical development
During the first stages of product development, engicom can provide relevant cross-industry experience in a wide range of sectors and technologies to complement the specialised knowledge of our customers.
- Conceptual development
- Feasibility studies
- Added value innovative technologies
Detailed engineering is the main activity of engicom. This ensures high quality results on all our offered services.
- Technical definition & calculations
- 3D modelling
- 2D manufacturing drawings
- Technical documentation
FEM virtual simulation is a frequently used service from engicom to optimise products and guarantee compliance with regulations and mechanical requirements.
- Loads and cinematics simulation
- Stresses and strains analysis
- Validation of fastening elements
- Natural frequencies studies
Prototyping & Testing
With over 300 dedicated square metres, engicom has specialised facilities and equipment to provide support to the design validation phase and to analyse on-field parameters.
- Prototypes assembly
- Test benches design and manufacturing
- Performance and endurance test
Manufacturing & Supply
engicom complements its mechanical design services by supplying small and medium series of components and systems for high-end machinery.
- Supply chain management
- Quality assurance
- Logistics and after-sales services